
We are trying to grow Ben's hair out longer so that it lays down in the back. It seriously grows straight up. But me and Brian don't know how to do a long hairdo without making it look like a mop head. I was trying to get a good picture of his mop last night and he would look at the camera and then when the first flash would go, he would take a bite of his nectarine and start laughing hysterically. I took like 15 pictures and in all of them he was eating and laughing.

I just had to post this picture. I love my little Addie! I've been thinking she has been teething lately but there are no teeth to prove this suspicion.
3 comments:
L, You have great taste in music - your playlist is nice. I love your blog too, those are some great picks, especially the ones e does on the wall.
You kids are so dang cute! And it's fun to hear what you guys are up to!
Benny's hair looks great! I was going to get Ollie's 2 year old pics taken today, so Adam gave him a bath last night, and his hair was a crazy hurricane when he woke up! So instead of pics we got it trimmed. It's still really long, but at least it's not in his eyes! Maybe pics tomorrow.........do you want to do Addie's too?
Post a Comment