So as you can tell, I've been posting a lot of memories lately. I don't know why, maybe having kids makes me think about when I was a kid or maybe I would be the same way without kids, who knows. It looks like I'm going younger and younger too. 9th grade, 5th grade and now, Sesame Street. Sorry this may be boring to some of you but it's a big deal to me. I remember watching this on Sesame Street with my sister Sinika and my brother Eric. Years later we would try and recite it the correct way and we all said it different and we all thought we were right. Well, here's the proof. Oooh, I love youtube! I'm just finding out that you can find just about ANYTHING you want on youtube. I always thought it was "A loaf of bread, a stick of butta, and a quart of milk". I was wrong. Here you go:
2 comments:
Eric says he can't remember arguing about it. But he remembers the show. Thanks for the memory.
Container???? I always thought it was "quart a milk!" Youtube is the best huh? And to think I learned about it so much later than most! :)
Post a Comment