Sorry for all the videos but this one makes me laugh so hard. Whenever I see those kids dancing on "Dancing with the Stars" I tell Elli and Ben to come and watch so then they start dancing together how they think the kids are doing it. Anyway, last night I looked out the window and saw Elli and Ben spinning around outside so I started recording and it changed from spinning, to their version of ballroom dancing. Ben looks like he's being tossed around like a ragdoll. I stopped recording just minutes before a head/nose bonk (Elli's head, Ben's nose). By the way, we do not watch "Ultimate Fighting" if you hear that in the background. Star Wars had just ended and we were about to turn the TV off.
1 comment:
Adam and I were laughing our heads off at this video! I love that Elli is in charge and Benny just goes along, even after he's whirled to the ground a few times. So funny Linds! :)
Post a Comment