Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Early to bed is probably wise
I watched the scariest show last night. But it was so interesting too that I couldn't stop watching it. It was called Psychic Kids. It was on A&E. It showed 3 girls who had different senses. One girl could see auras, sometimes so strong that she would get migraines. One girl could predict things from her dreams. If you look here for Tuesday June 17 it shows one of her predictions in clip 5. I think she could see spirits too. And one girl was seeing spirits and they would talk to her. She was always visited by a boy named Freddie Stuart who was killed by his mother in 1886. She would see his mother too and the mother was always angry and this girl was scared of her. Anyway, the parents of the girl didn't know if she really was seeing this or if it was like an imaginary friend. Even the girl didn't know if she was crazy or something. But some experts came and talked to them all and they did some research and found an old census and it really showed a Freddie Stuart (just like she said it was spelled)born in the 1870's whose mother was Christine (which the girl had said too) but it didn't show that he had died. So they knew she wasn't just making it up. It was so scary and I just don't know why some people have experiences like this. Stuff like that gets in my head and I can't stop thinking about it. I kept changing the channel and trying to get my mind off of it but then I would get curious and change it back and then get scared again. Of course it was on late at night. I didn't watch the ending because I made myself change the channel to try to think of other things before I went to bed. I am such a scaredy cat about these things. Even the movie 'The Sixth Sense' scares me to bits. I think it is such a good movie but it takes me a few days to get it out of my mind. I always have to sing a few hymns in my head as I fall asleep. I need to just not watch things like this. But it was interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know exactly what you mean. I can watch those shows anytime of the day, but if I watch them at night, I get freaked out! But they're so interesting that I can't help myself.
It is funny that you say you have to watch something else before you go to bed. I tell Russell to change the channel to something funny so I can get whatever I just watched out of my head so I can go to sleep. He likes to watch the sci-fi stuff. That stuff bothers me. I like the funny romance stuff!
I can't watch those movies, they creep me out. Its just crazy how they just get stuck in your head and you cant stop thinking about them.
You sound just like me!! I am so intrigued by that stuff and it totally freaks me out!! There's a show called a Haunting or something like that on Discovery Channel so it's like a documentary. I watched it the other day and I couldn't stop thinking about it! I guess the veil must be thinner for some people or something, cause I just can't figure why that happens. I'm just so glad it doesn't happen to me!!
Post a Comment