If I'm just grabbing a few things at Wal-Mart, I go through the 20 items or less line and they have an ice cream freezer right next to the line. So sometimes I grab a little something. These are the BEST!! I'm just loving cherry things right now and it has just the right amount of dark chocolate (not too much) on the outside. It is such a treat for me. You should try it.
2 comments:
Hi linds, I do the same thing we go through the garden center at walmart they have a freezer as well and i get the cookie icecream sandwhich. I'm addicted. I have to say I love your hair that you so call crazy hair it is so dang cute. It's fun to try new things. It's way cute from what i see from the front.
You have to try the smiths brand cherry icecream. I think cherry sounds sick, but it is my fav.
Post a Comment