Monday, July 21, 2008
31 years
Saturday was my birthday, I can't believe I'm in my 30's! I think I have been in denial all through my first year of being in my 30's but now that I'm 31, it's hit me and there's no turning back. Friday night, my mom watched the kids and me and Brian went out to eat at Market Street Grill. So yummy! It was nice to have a night without the kids. We don't do that often enough. Saturday, Brian sent me on a shopping spree for some new (very needed) clothes for myself. Then later that night we got together with some friends for a barbecue. It was so good to hang out with them. Do I have any pictures of any of this? No! I was lazy and didn't take any. But with all the cards and presents from neighbors, and family, I just felt so special all day! I guess if it is this fun to be 31 then I shouldn't worry about numbers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had a fun 31st bday! I copied these from mine to yours, because they were for you!
knudson family said...
adorable pics of you two as kids. you girls look like your kids now! Happy b-day Lindsey!
July 20, 2008 4:34 PM
kayley said...
Oh, so cute! You all look straight out of the sound of music with your blond hair!
July 20, 2008 8:12 PM
tagen and eric said...
Happy Birthday Linds! I know Eric loves you and has great memories of the two of you.
July 20, 2008 11:11 PM
I didn't say happy birthday before so... Happy Birthday! I'm surprised my mom didn't inform that it was your b-day. She used to have absolutely everyone's birthday on her calendar. Sounds like you had fun though. You shoudn't worry about being thirty, you still look like you're about 16! Lucky girl!
Post a Comment