Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bear Lake

Besides the rain storm during our first night in the tent, the wind/sand storm during one dinner, the mosquitoes, and the sunburns, Bear Lake was really fun. No, really it was. And here are some pictures to prove it:

Addie LOVED the water. She would splash and splash as soon as she was touching any depth of water. She drank quite a bit of water too. Hopefully she doesn't get sick from all the people who peed in the lake. :)







Me and Elli made a little castle. I was the builder and she was the decorator.
Yeah, my legs are glowing, so what?










5 comments:

Cassie said...

I've finally found legs the same shade of glow-in-the-dark as my own!

Lindsey! I can't believe how BIG your kids are! Holy Crap! I wouldn't even recognize Elli, OR Ben! And they are just cute as ever!

(I found your blog through Arianne's, by the way)

rachel said...

so I totally looked up that person we discussed running this morning.. have no idea who she is.. .and I checked out all the people that she had listed on her HS friends... only knew Cyndi... was I that big of a snob in HS that I have no idea who these people are??!! Or have I just completely forgotten??!! What is my problem?!

Knudson Family said...

Lindsey,
I've been waiting for someone to post pics of the reunion...I was bummed that we couldn't go. By the way, I think you look awesome in a swimsuit! (glowing legs and all!)

Chelsea said...

That looks like so much fun! I havent been to Bear Lake in forever. Looks like your kids had tons of fun. We need to go to lunch soon!!!

magleby4 said...

Fun reunion....I wanna go! So ya I still have your stuff I promise I will bring it to you. I love the diorama you guys are so creative.