Thursday, October 2, 2008

Addie's party

We had a little family party for Addie's birthday last night. I ended up not doing the bee theme like I had thought. The cake and the balloons were polka dotted so I guess there was sort of a polka dot theme.

Yummy! Pizza crust!

Time for presents and cake!!









I love those two little teeth!

Everyone had to test out the toys.


Amazed at the dog that really barks and wimpers.

This was from my family who just returned to Finland. I know some of them look at my blog so I wanted to give them all a little thank you. Kiitos, Marketta, Kalevi, Eero, Ilmi, Seppo, Maarit, ja Essi!
Awww hugs!
What a fun celebration for a little sweetheart!

10 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

So cute. I like the one with the cake all over her face. :)

Knudson Family said...

Ha...I just wrote you an email and then i checked your blog! Super cute party! I really like the cake. first birthdays are always so much fun!

sinika said...

So cute- I was sad I had to miss it. I'm glad for the video post- and I'm sorry that at any second, Ollie would have blown out the candle....and that he coughed right on the cake.... and so funny that he was licking his lips as Addie was licking her fingers. What a cute little birthday theme!

lindsey v said...

I know, I LOVE watching Ollie in that video too! He is SO funny the whole time!

Esmi said...

Addie is so cute and happy little girl!

Nielson said...

happy birthday Addie! And that video is hilarious--Ollie was being so good! :)

Tagen and Eric said...

Happy Birthday Addie! Addie is so dang cute.

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Addie! I love the first birthday! It's so much fun to watch them figure out eating cake!

Tamara with a "T" said...

What a little cutie! I love baby birthdays...they are the best. Oh...I love babies. Did you make that cute cake?

Fife Family said...

What a cute 1 year old! Looks like her party was a huge success! I can't believe I'll be having Audra's 1st b-day party in less than 2 months! Where does the time go??