Last night when Ben was in his bed, he was telling me he really wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese's. Mommy, if we go to Chuck E Cheese's, you get to relax and I get to play!
Don't you love when they play up the fact that you don't have to do anything, if you take them to their fav place. : ) Too funny! I totally used to do that as a kid.
3 comments:
Don't you love when they play up the fact that you don't have to do anything, if you take them to their fav place. : ) Too funny! I totally used to do that as a kid.
That's hilarious (and very smart!)
Ha! Ha! Ha! He's got Elliott saying he wants to be a "ROBOTITIST" now, so he can fix the t.v. if it breaks, or fix anything electronic that breaks...
Post a Comment