A few months ago Brian let his beard grow out. It got pretty bushy before he shaved it. I asked him why men want to grow their beards out long sometimes and he said, "Just cause we can."
Well now he is telling me he wants to try out this here mustache:

I think he is serious.
HELP!
5 comments:
Wow... tell him he can't kiss you unless his upper lip stays smooth!
Ew! Tell him NO! I'm lucky in that department. Tim can't grow facial hair to save his life.
Tell him to do it so you can post pictures of him all over your blog and facebook. Maybe that will slow him down :-)
I bet if you let him grow it this long, it won't scratch you when he kisses you. It's the short stubble that's scratchy. Let him try it out.
ha ha..I am glad that micah can't grow facial hair or arm hair.
Post a Comment