Oh- so cute. I bet he was so excited...
I love toothless kids! Cass has lost so many teeth...I'm starting to wonder if they are going to grow back? Hummm...
No way!!!! Did Ben lose his first tooth already??? I'm not ready for that yet!
Uh-oh!! I won't show Andrew. He's probably the last kid in his class to still have all his baby teeth. That's a great idea to take a picture with the magical money. I'm gonna do it- whenever one of my kids actually loses a tooth!
So cool, Katy is dying to have one of her teeth fall out. He looks so cute!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh- so cute. I bet he was so excited...
I love toothless kids! Cass has lost so many teeth...I'm starting to wonder if they are going to grow back? Hummm...
No way!!!! Did Ben lose his first tooth already??? I'm not ready for that yet!
Uh-oh!! I won't show Andrew. He's probably the last kid in his class to still have all his baby teeth. That's a great idea to take a picture with the magical money. I'm gonna do it- whenever one of my kids actually loses a tooth!
So cool, Katy is dying to have one of her teeth fall out. He looks so cute!!
Post a Comment