I love finding things small enough to put in it. Some are from ornaments that we had when I was young, some are ceramic people from little Christmas town sets and my friend Chelsea gave me some from her countdown box that she didn't need anymore. (Thanks, Chels!) On the 24th we always put in a little baby Jesus. It's so fun for the kids to choose one every day. It really lets us see how close we are to Christmas. It seems like we just barely pulled it out and I can't believe how fast December is going by! 10 more days until the big day!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas countdown box
I love finding things small enough to put in it. Some are from ornaments that we had when I was young, some are ceramic people from little Christmas town sets and my friend Chelsea gave me some from her countdown box that she didn't need anymore. (Thanks, Chels!) On the 24th we always put in a little baby Jesus. It's so fun for the kids to choose one every day. It really lets us see how close we are to Christmas. It seems like we just barely pulled it out and I can't believe how fast December is going by! 10 more days until the big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How funny! We have that exact same box! Did you get that from Chelsea too?
I think Chelsea's mom got them from my mom. (I could be wrong, she is a good antiques finder) My step-dad used to work for Coca-Cola and he got a bunch of those boxes when they were going to throw them away.
I love the Christmas Countdown Box, we have one shaped like a Christmas tree, they're so fun for little kids.
Well, I got my box from LeAnn so she probably got it from your family! :)
Love it! Your family is so beautiful! How fun to get a comment from you. Yeah, yeah, we were teenagers five years ago, that's believeable.
Post a Comment