Christmas shows that I love the same as or more than when I was little:
-A Charlie Brown Christmas
-How the Grinch Stole Christmas (original cartoon)
-A Christmas Story
-Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Christmas shows that I really, really don't like:
-Frosty the Snowman
-Any sequels to Frosty the Snowman
-Any sequels to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (Shiny New Year, Island of the Misfit Toys)
-Any sequels to Charlie Brown movies (The ones where the drawings are different and the voices are different and the story lines are just boring.)
I really don't like that I liked all Christmas shows when I was little. Some of them are soooo dumb. I feel like I should protect my kids and not let them watch the bad ones and save them from the stupidity. But of course they will have to watch any of them if they see that one is on.
I will be adding to this list as I remember more shows. he he :)
2 comments:
Isn't it funny to watch them now? Some of the characters are pretty creepy when their not supposed to be!
What about the classic "Christmas Vacation"?
I love 3 of your favorites but I don't like Charlie Brown. And I agree about not liking the sequels.
Post a Comment