Hello fruity fruit snacks.
I do love you so.
I know you are supposed to be just for kids,
but what is a grown woman supposed to do when she craves a mega-punch of sugar rushing through her veins?
I know what:
Turn to you and your colorful, sticky, sweetness.
That's what.
You've never let me down.
My husband wonders how our kids go through a box so fast.
Hmmm... I don't know. (gulp)
Postscript: that was a nervous gulp and not an I-just-ate-a-fruit-snack gulp.
6 comments:
Oh man, I am so glad I am not the only adult who eats those! I always have to rationalize to myself that the cashier couldn't possibly know I don't have any kids! : )
I totally like fruit snacks, no shame in that! I also like fruit by the foot. yum...
Yummy Yum, good for kids of all ages.
Hee Hee! I actually stopped liking them, until I discovered the Target brand... you'll have to try them- so fruity! :)
I hate fruit snacks but I love your post!
So funny and clever!!
I love it!! I thought I was the only adult that did that. I love fruit snacks. I can't buy the big boxes at Costco because I eat them all. In fact, I have been putting them in hard to reach places to keep them away from the kids (and myself).
Post a Comment