I just got some new deodorant. It is Dove wild rose or something like that. And it really smells like teen spirit. Did you ever use that kind of deodorant when you were a teenager? I did. I loved all the fruity and fresh flavors (or scents). At church the other day someone walked past me and I thought, ooh, they smell good. And then I realized, hey, that's me that smells like that. It always takes me a while to get used to a new deodorant. Next time you see me you should smell my armpits. They really do smell like Teen Spirit.
(Did Kurt Cobain name his song after the deodorant? Or did the deodorant name themselves after the song? Or is it just a huge coincidence and they have nothing to do with each other? I'll never know.)
4 comments:
you bet I used teen spirit.... i sometimes don't use deordorant because it stops working, but lately i've been using dove grapefruit and lemongrass scent....and i loooove it. deodorant is such a fascinating topic...i could go on....:)
I've never heard of Teen Spirit deodorant but when I read your title I thought of Nirvana.
I loved Teen Spirit it was the best. I can't wait till I see you next I am going to smell your armpits.
Chelsea, I don't use deodorant all the time either. I'll have to check out your kind. I love grapefruit scented things too.
Post a Comment