
Ben heard someone say on a commercial: "That is what is called creating a diversion." Always thinking of what he's going to make when he's a grown up
roboticist he said: "Maybe when I grow up I will create a diversion. I really hope I can create a diversion."
And then as we were driving home a few days ago he asked: "When are we ever going to get to our village?"
3 comments:
I love it! It's so hard not to laugh when they say stuff out of context.
Great picture! Ben is a funny kid. I never watch commercials so when Nathan quotes something from one I always think he's a genius . . . until Mike tells me it's from a commercial.
way cute I think that when kids are learning that there are different places other that where they live they say funny things, my B says is this our land or so-and-so's land or our town and their town. She does that with the Temples too like SLC is mom and dads and Bountiful if so-and-so's. so its "mom
there is your temple". its cute.
Post a Comment