Monday, November 2, 2009

Hallowe'en '09

A few days before Halloween we had soup bowls for dinner. Here we are digging out pumpkin bread bowls

Here is a young boy, mad about what's for dinner (potato broccoli cheese soup) - a look I'm very familiar with.



Posing - but still whining about having to eat the soup.

I thought it was delicious.

Trunk or treat





Wondering if she should dress as Alice in Wonderland on the real Halloween


Cute little bee nephew, Lincoln, at my mom's house the day before Halloween.


Nephews Elliott and Ollie, and Elli


Baby Lincoln -or- Blincoln as Addie calls him.

Sunset




On Halloween night - Addie practicing at her own house.

Off for the real deal trick or treating.



Addie had to tell a whole paragraph at each house we went to: Trick-a-treat! Asbsbjba bucket! Jibberjabber candy! My wings! Thanks! You welcome! See you later!

Ben had to say several times: Elli's in my way! She keeps stopping right in front of me! I can't even walk! My hands are cold! (even though I told him to wear gloves)

Elli: I can't go up to the door! There's too many people! I can't move! My hands are cold! (oops, I did NOT tell her to wear gloves)

Elli eating a yummy scone, Addie eating the first of 3 suckers for the night.

And finally home!





Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Nielson said...

So cute! I love Ben's face while eating dinner--I get that from Bridger all the time. Uggh! And I think Addie would make a cute Alice--little house and all!

Tammy said...

I don't like soup either but if I did I would love to have it in a pumpkin bowl! What a fun thing to do!

Looks like a fun Halloween even if they were a bit cold. Love your pumpkins!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

Looks like they had a great time, I just love the tiny ones when they go trick or treating for the first time. So much fun.

Jessi said...

You did NOT ask permission to have the side of my van in your post. There's gotta be some way I can sue you so I can get some money out of this. Hmmm. Aw, just kidding!! I'm honored! Honored!!!