Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas time is here

It's finally here. All this snow has finally made it feel like Christmas. I have my favorite Christmas music ready for you (or me) to listen. What? You didn't see my song list? It's right there in front of your eyeballs. It's a short list. (I apologize in advance if you're not a Sarah McLaughlin fan. There's a lot of her in there. I like pretty voices to sing my Christmas songs. Especially the pretty voice of Chris Martin.)
We've got our tree up.
Treats have been made.

Gingerbread house decorated.


And letters to Santa have been written. (Or at least started.) Elli's is just about the cutest thing ever. Uh, I think Santa can manage that request.

Don't let Ben's short list fool you. He just got tired of writing. This is only 3 items on his 50-item list. He still wants to add a D-Rex (which I thought was the same thing as a Wowee Rex but he has told me they are different and he wants them both) and a DSi and many other items that each cost over $100 each. Sorry buddy, I don't think you've been THAT good this past year. Hopefully after getting one memorable gift he'll forget most of the other things he is asking for. Ben doesn't really see the point of writing letters to Santa since last year he didn't and he told me, "I don't need to write letters to Santa cause he still knows everything that I want!"

8 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

That's just about the best picture of Santa I have ever seen. At least your kid didn't draw the reindeer pooping.

Also, when I first read the letter, being the First Grade teacher I am, I thought it said "Fish web bikini".

Lori Holt said...

Cute!!! Love the lists :) And everything else too--so festive!

Nielson said...

Oops. sorry, that was me on that last comment, not Lori :)

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Super cute! And the gingerbread house kit is totally legit, the last time we tried to make one from scratch, it didn't come out half that cute. Nice Job!

sinika said...

Awww. Your chocolates look so beautiful. Good job on getting everything Christmasy done.

Tammy said...

Congrats on having so much done! The treats look yummy and so cutely decorated! I'm glad we don't do gifts because I'd hate to compete with you :)

Great letters to Santa and I'm so happy to see Ben gets tired of writing too (so does Nathan).

Melissa said...

Wow...you are all over it. I wish I was doing so well in the christmas department :(. Hey at least I got my fake tree up already. Now if we could just find the time to get the real tree.

Merry Christmas!!

)en said...

You should give him something weird one year, in addition to normal things and be like "whoa, what's that? Santa may be getting a little senile. You'd better write to him to be sure he totally understands what you want.." <-- or something said better. anyway, this comment is lame.

fun christmas stuff. :)