Monday, February 1, 2010
That's it, I'm washing it tomorrow!
My car is so dirty. And it's not just regular dirt. It's super salty, greasy, gritty, grimy, gross, black dirt. I hate when I have to touch it. I really need to wash it. But it's supposed to snow again several days this week so it will just end up like this again in a few days. A few days ago picking up my kids from school my son said, "I didn't recognize our car, it looks like it's a different color." The white color doesn't help with all this. Yes, the color in this picture should be white. This is not the color of car that I would have chosen first but this is what was available when we purchased this car last summer. Alright, it's a van. But I just can't stop saying car. I've driven only cars for 16 years and it's hard to change the wording in my brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I took the plunge and washed our car today...so I fully expect it to snow tonight!
I so wanted to wash mine this weekend, it looks like I went through a mudslide. I hate touching mine too! I only use two fingers to open the door, 1 is too few.
Don't feel bad---Jer hit a deer and still never took his car in to get washed. The ultimate car-wash-laziness. Then his car was totaled 6 months later, so it's not a concern anymore :) As for myself, I'm just too cheap. I'm not wasting $5 if it's going to snow again soon. :)
Lindsay, I can't believe Jeremy had never washed the car after the deer! haha.
Marci, I went for it too and washed it. Maybe I just won't go anywhere for a week so it will stay clean for at least that long.
I hope you went to the Lehi Hometown Car wash on the main street of Lehi :)
Post a Comment