Sunday, May 2, 2010

Heavenly dance party

Today Addie and Ben were dancing as we listened to Lex de Azevedo's super 70's music on the album, "My Turn On Earth". It always reminds me of when I was little. I used to listen to this record all the time with my brothers and sisters. It's just so much fun. My favorite songs are "My Story" and "Where on Earth can I find Heaven?"

Spiritual music put to 70's harmonizing? Now that's what I call Heaven.




And a few shots of spiritual-jumpings-off-the-couch:


It kind of doesn't look like it but she really is in the air in this one.

4 comments:

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

That's cool to see your kids enjoy something that you enjoyed as a kid.

sinika said...

I love it.

(And Addie's little yellow dress!)

Cheeseboy said...

I'm digging it.

We enjoy dance parties at my house too, but it always ends up with me having a sore back.

Brynn said...

Those oldies are fun. We have an old disco song for FHE. Do you remember "Hey Everybody It's Family Night"? It's a funny way to start FHE. Look it up if you don't have it.