I would first like to say sorry for my whiny last post. I don't like to wish away any part of my babies lives but those first few weeks are tough. Thankfully things are getting better. I know when little Will is going to sleep and going to eat. I know that he is going to poop every 10 minutes. Everyone is getting used to the idea of having another person in the house. And Will is starting to smile. Why does seeing that little smile make me love this baby more and more? I don't know. It's like a little reward for all of the lack of sleep. It just makes it not matter anymore. Cause he's a cutie.

Anyway, right before I had my baby, I came upon Addie using my makeup. She was playing in the sink with her ponies.

No, it wasn't a good idea to leave my makeup right next to her toys. It's just that I had to have it out on the counter in case I had to rush to the hospital and Brian had to grab the necessities for me. If it were in the drawer, he would have no idea what to get.

She's seen me put on mascara many times but I guess she thought it was for eyebrows. I'm glad she didn't try for her lashes though. She could have lost an eye.
5 comments:
Will is so cute! ALMOST makes me want another one :)
Addie's just as cute! In fact, all your children are adorable Lindsey!
I love it! Every little girl should have pictures of them trying on mom's makeup. It's priceless.
Aww, thanks Tammy! You are so nice.
That is simply fantastic!
Furry and distinguished. I know Burt personally and he would approve.
Post a Comment