Monday, September 13, 2010

2 Months

I was planning on doing a post on Baby Will based on this picture, how he is being attacked by hands at all angles and how this is a normal occurence for him. Poor little guy. But now he is two months old and looks so different from this picture. That's what I get for putting it off.
He has really chubbed out. He's a big 14 pounder. That's double his birth weight. But he is just so happy. Oh, if we could all be as happy as a baby. Eat, poop, and gurgle.

The very first time my brother-in-law saw Elli, my oldest, as a baby, he said, "Where's her eyebrows?!" He had just come from being around lots of dark haired people. I sadly pointed out where her eyebrows were since he couldn't see them. So now I am slightly self conscious about my kids' eyebrows.

I know it doesn't look like Will has any, but when I put my eye up real close to him, I can see them. I just want to make sure that you all know that he has eyebrows, they're just blond.

6 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

He is a mighty cute kid - eyebrows or not.

Nielson said...

Ugghh!!! He is so cute!!! And I think you should be thankful for blonde eyebrows. The first thing people say to me when they see my kids is: "They have Jeremy's eyebrows! (dark and bushy)" I just wish it wasn't the first thing they noticed. I would rather hear: "beautiful blue eyes or gorgeous olive complexion..." not in this lifetime... :)

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Parker didn't have eyebrows either! No worries. Besides the blond hair is so striking, very cute. He has the cutest grin, I love the mickey mouse onesie!

Melissa said...

I am laughing so hard!! This is such a funny post. My sisters kids are so blond they don't have eyebrows either, and when their hair is wet their hair disappears also. It is pretty funny! Thanks for your funny post :). By the way... Will is dang cute, eyebrows or no eyebrows!

Tammy said...

He is darling!!!!!! I love chunky babies, bald babies, blue eyes babies, and light eyebrows too! Both my boys had blonde eyebrows. My sisters little girl had dark ones. That was always the first thing you saw when you looked at her. She's the only baby I remember ever seeing that actually HAD eye brows.

Fife Family said...

Our kids have the opposite problem- unibrows by the time they're 2! Will is adorable, congrats to you guys!! And that story about the cops is hilarious. I hope they don't have to come talk to you again!