Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A little early this year

Elli is early with her letter to Santa this year. It may or may not be because Addie just had a birthday and got some new toys that Elli really wants for her own. Her revenge? Ask Santa for something even cooler. This is now hanging on our wall and will be for the next two and a half months:


First off, I swear they got more than just crayons for Christmas last year. KIDS! They have no memory...

Second, it used to say she wanted her own WATERPROOF camera. I asked her why it needed to be waterproof. Was she planning on taking it on her next diving adventure? She said- well sometimes I might leave it on the table and I might spill something on it and it would just be good for it to be waterproof. I told her maybe she should just keep it in a safe spot where it would never get anything spilled on it. I didn't notice until after I took this picture that she had removed "waterproof".

And last, I love that she added Ben's list on the end of her letter. She didn't tell him or anyone she did it until she was done. I watched when she told Ben what she wrote. His response? "Yessssss!"

4 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Wow, she even got the picture on there for him. This letter is early, organized and well written. Santa would be a fool not to respond!

Your kids are hilarious Lindsay!

Melissa said...

So cute! I always like the detailed lists :). Very sweet of her to think of Ben!!

Cassie said...

I love it. That Elli... such a great big sister to take care of her little Ben.

Tammy said...

What a sweetheart you've raised!!!! I love that she thanks Santa for last year's gifts and that she includes Ben's wish plus tells Santa why he isn't writing it himself. Adorable!!!!!

And I also love that you blog and take pictures of moments like this :)