I would kill for these long, dark lashes. I wouldn't kill a person of course, I'm already in trouble with the police. Maybe some kind of bug or something. A fly or a spider. I don't like spiders but I also don't like killing them. Ew. The guts and the limbs. Grasshoppers are the worst. They're all jointy and explodey. But if it meant I could have these lashes, I would kill a grasshopper.
5 comments:
Those lashes ARE amazing. Maybe that's why I always want to spoil her????? Happy 3rd little Addie!
She is just gorgeous! Love those lashes! And I might kill a grasshopper for them too--although I have the same "crunching and smooshing" phobia. (shudder...) You and Sini always have the funnest birthday balloons--where are they from?!? Happy Birthday to Addi--she is adorable!
Happy Birthday Addi!! Those are such cute pictures. She does have amazing eyelashes. You are definitely right, they are worth killing bugs over. It looks like she is enjoying those Littlest Pet Shops :). I am glad she has her own now!!
Beautiful lashes! She is so cute and looks so old in the picture with her backpack.
Beautiful lashes on beautiful eyes on a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment