Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tongue twister

That last post reminded me, we have a tongue-twister in our house right now. I get mixed up a lot with these things. Here they are:
Boppy
Bilibo
Bumbo
Bumble


Boppy
Bilibo
Bumbo
Bumble

Bumble in Bumbo
Bilibo on Bumble
Come on, he loved it!

Boppybilibobumblebumbo

Bumbobumblebiliboboppy

Say that 5 times fast. I have been known to mix these items up regularly. Mostly I just call all of them Bumbo since that's the easiest to say. Even the cat. Or else I just say "the cat". But my kids know what I'm talking about! Except when they don't.

6 comments:

sinika said...

I never knew that thing was called a billibo... I just call it a seat. Maybe you should too? :)

P.S. Have you used tried it as a sled? I bet it goes fast. (I'm picturing Christmas vacation fast.)

Cheeseboy said...

I had no clue of the names of most of those.

Eva said...

haha, this post made me laugh.
that biilibo thing is weird...or whatever it's called..

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

)en said...

i love anyone who will position their cat using these items, especially that last pic. oh man.

lindsey v said...

Thanks. That last picture was the only one of the cat that was posed. The rest (in this post and the previous post) were just taken over the last few months. He just does funny stuff so I take lots of pictures of him.

lindsey v said...

Oh, wait. We took the book out from under him and set it up. (Picture in the post before.) That pic was posed too.