Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lego fun

Ben had his cousins:


come over for a Lego party.
We ordered a 500 piece bulk lot off of Ebay. It doesn't look like 500 though. But it really is. I (sort of) counted. It's just a lot of small pieces. But it worked out perfectly. There were just enough wheels for everyone to make a car. And the guys to go with them. All the small unique parts came in handy for cool accessories.
Here's what Ollie came up with.

This is Elliott's car.


Ben's car.
Even Elli joined in. (She already had the girl Lego man.)
Then it was time to race them! I love how Ollie is floating in this picture.



Ollie's car won the most times!

6 comments:

sinika said...

I didn't know there were GIRL lego men!!!!

Coolest party ever for the boys- they still talk about it.

Tammy said...

How fun! They all did such a great job making their cars and even more impressive . . . their names!

What's the "ramp"?

Naoma said...

Looks like a blast!! Love their names in legos and the cars are super cool!!

Nielson said...

Bridger will die when he sees this :) We might just have to copy...it looks so fun! ANd those are some cool accessories! A lego cannon??? Also though it was cute that Ellie had her own lego girl--Kennedy has one too--she's a princess of course :)

Cheeseboy said...

Really cool stuff they built. I do think that every fire truck should have a giant cannon at the end of the ladder.

Brynn said...

I've been wanting to get Luke legos. Do they get spread out all over the house? Cool set you found.