Addie - 4 years old. A little nervous. We had to talk and talk her into sitting on Santa's lap. She didn't say a word though. For weeks she's been talking about wanting to see Santa and tell him what she wanted. We were at the mall a while ago and we waited a few minutes for Santa to start his shift. She was DEFINITELY going to sit on Santa's lap and tell him that she wanted a Lalaloopsy doll. She talkety-talked all about it. But as soon as Santa came walking up he waved at her and she got the most scared look on her face and I said - do you want to go sit on his lap and tell him what you want? She replied with a super slow motion shake of her head without taking her eyes off him. She was petrified! I thought the guy was a little gaunt looking. Not really my kind of Santa. I asked her if Santa looked like how she thought he would and she said no. So here at our family Christmas party this was the real Santa.
Ben - 8 1/2 years old. He told Santa he wanted Legos and a new robot.
Elli - 10 1/2 years old. Who is this grown up girl?! She is less that a foot shorter than me. Everyone says she's going to pass me up soon. Yikes! She told Santa she wanted 'anything'. That is the best kind of request. Of course, she always has a lengthy list for me. But then I can get 'anything' from it and she'll be happy with it.
Also, her nails totally matched this dessert! Fun.
2 comments:
Your kids look so big on your blog!
And I want to see a pic of your nails :)
That is one of the best looking Santa's!
Cute photos and cute nails!
Post a Comment