![]() |
| Where are you number 5? |
Thursday, November 15, 2012
HP Books
Last month I finished reading the last Harry Potter book to my older kids. I bought the set of books for Christmas 2010 and we started reading right after. We read slowly, sometimes only a half of a chapter at night, sometimes a full chapter, and we took breaks between each book so it took us almost two years to read them all. Two years! Thinking about these characters for two years means now that we're done reading, we miss them. The only cure will be to go to Harry Potter World in Florida. Ha! We'll probably never be able to go there but it would sure be fun.
It was SO much fun sharing the story with my kids and rereading it for myself. I had forgotten a lot of parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh shoot- pretty sure we have your #5! Thanks for sharing with us!
That is so cool you guys read them all together. What an awesome mom you are :). I just know one day you will make it to Florida to Disney world, and Harry potter's adventure :), you deserve to now!!!
I'm pretty sure that's the best reason to have kids. Can't wait.
Post a Comment