So Sinika tagged me and I need to do 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 obsessions/collections, and 3 random suprising facts about myself. Here they are:
JOYS:
1. Baby giggles
2. Going out to eat - I get yummy food and I didn't have to cook it! (or clean it up!)
3. Reading at night when the kids are in bed. I have hours of perfect quietness with no interruptions.
FEARS:
1. Having my house broken into
2. Losing a child through death or in a crowd
3. Big, fat, hairy, fast spiders - they scare me when they run fast or jump because I don't know where they are going, they scare me when they walk slowly because that means they are big and fat, and they scare me when they are standing still because I just know they are staring at me with their crazy 8 eyes!
GOALS:
1. Start running again
2. Be fluent in Finnish
3. Be a better housekeeper, I'm horrible at putting things away.
OBSESSIONS:
1. Kitchen supplies and office supplies - I could spend hours just drooling over these areas in stores.
2. My part. Yes in my hair. I am always trying to make it just right and it probably doesn't even look very good. I always look at other peoples too to see what makes theirs so cute.
3. Candy! I cannot pass the 88 cent candy bin at Wal-Mart without grabbing a few boxes.
RANDOM SUPRISING FACTS:
1. I love maps. City, state, country, world... I could just stare at them for ages. I would love to go to school to become a cartographer if only it didn't require so much math.
2. I like to eat lots of small things instead of one big one, like: lots of mini snickers but not one big one, lots of mini pickles but not one big one, lots of mini carrots but not one big one. I swear the mini things taste better!
3. I love watching The Hills and The Real World on MTV. I know, I'm 16 years old.
JOYS:
1. Baby giggles
2. Going out to eat - I get yummy food and I didn't have to cook it! (or clean it up!)
3. Reading at night when the kids are in bed. I have hours of perfect quietness with no interruptions.
FEARS:
1. Having my house broken into
2. Losing a child through death or in a crowd
3. Big, fat, hairy, fast spiders - they scare me when they run fast or jump because I don't know where they are going, they scare me when they walk slowly because that means they are big and fat, and they scare me when they are standing still because I just know they are staring at me with their crazy 8 eyes!
GOALS:
1. Start running again
2. Be fluent in Finnish
3. Be a better housekeeper, I'm horrible at putting things away.
OBSESSIONS:
1. Kitchen supplies and office supplies - I could spend hours just drooling over these areas in stores.
2. My part. Yes in my hair. I am always trying to make it just right and it probably doesn't even look very good. I always look at other peoples too to see what makes theirs so cute.
3. Candy! I cannot pass the 88 cent candy bin at Wal-Mart without grabbing a few boxes.
RANDOM SUPRISING FACTS:
1. I love maps. City, state, country, world... I could just stare at them for ages. I would love to go to school to become a cartographer if only it didn't require so much math.
2. I like to eat lots of small things instead of one big one, like: lots of mini snickers but not one big one, lots of mini pickles but not one big one, lots of mini carrots but not one big one. I swear the mini things taste better!
3. I love watching The Hills and The Real World on MTV. I know, I'm 16 years old.
1 comment:
Hee! Hee! Love it!
Post a Comment