Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Time for Spring Cleaning!
The last thing I do when I am getting ready in the morning (or the afternoon) is put on my mascara. So many times right after I put it on, I sneeze. It is so annoying! The mascara is still wet and it gets all over my cheeks. Sometimes I even feel one coming and I try to open my eyes so wide so it doesn't get all over but we all know that doesn't work. You can't sneeze with your eyes open. Or even closed lightly. They squeeze shut so tight. I don't know why that happens so much but then I have to get out the makeup remover and clean it all off. Another weird time that I sneeze is at night when I'm falling asleep. Everything is so quiet and here comes a sneeze. Poor Brian! Even when I do a stifled sneeze it's loud in the quiet of night. Sometimes it's two sneezes and I rarely do more than one sneeze normaly. I must have a dusty house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always sneeze too when I am putting my makup on, I always sneeze when I am doing the dishes, I think I am allergic to doing them
Post a Comment