Monday, April 21, 2008

Ben's little obsession

So Ben's latest thing to do is play Lego Star Wars on Brian's Nintendo DS. He loves it. At first all he did was create characters but now he finally ventures out to play the game. He gets so excited when he sees something happen exactly like the movie, he has to show everyone, "Look, this happens just like it does in the movie!" My favorite is when he comes to me and says, "Mommy, can you help me get past this part?" And I have no clue how to play it. He knows way more than me. Anyway, you can see his tongue out in this picture, but what you can't see is that it moves back and forth really fast while he plays.
I just saw a thing on Oprah where kids were addicted to video games and so I realized that we need to put a time limit on this little pasttime.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Ben is so cute. It is so fun to watch them try to play. I love his little tounge. There has also been studies that video games really help kids improve fine motor skills! :)