Also on the 4th, Elli got her hair cut. Elli has been wanting to for months and months and I just have never made an appointment. Bailey showed up at my parents with a new haircut and we were commenting on it and then Jackie offered to cut Elli's. (She had also cut Bailey's)

In this picture you can see how long her bangs have grown from when she gave herself a "hair cut" exactly 2 years ago.


She has never had it this short before besides when she was a toddler. She LOVES it! She keeps saying, "I look like a different girl!" and "I want everyone to call me Ana." (which is her middle name)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! You didn't even say that! She looks sooooo cute! Elli will always be cute though! I'm so glad she loves it! Yippee!
Wow! How much did you take off? It's so cute!
Very cute! She really does look so different. I love it.
So cute! Now she looks even more like you!
Cute hair cut, I love it.
Post a Comment