Friday, August 1, 2008

Helmet update



We had Addies 6 week helmet appointment on Wednesday. They said 3 more weeks OR until she grows out of it. And then she's done! I asked how I will know when she grows out of it and they said it will be really hard to get it on and the side opening will be really wide. Hopefully she has a growth spurt here real soon. The doctors were really excited about how good it looked. I heard them out in the hall as they were walking away saying, "Wow, I'm really pleased with that!" I'm a little sad that she will still need to wear it while we are at Bear Lake next weekend but these last 6 weeks just flew by and I'm sure the next 3 will too. Especially being the last 3 weeks of summer.

3 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been six weeks since she started wearing it! I bet she's getting sick of it by now.

Chelsea said...

I am so glad it is working, wow six weeks flew by...cute new blog by the way!

Brynn said...

That really did go by fast. Can you tell a difference?