Monday, August 4, 2008

Teeny, tiny toenails


These little things are VERY hard to paint. First of all, the wiggling. Then the little nails are so tiny it was hard not to get paint all over the whole toe. Then, there was taking the picture. Not easy. But I just HAD to try it out. They're so teency and cute!

4 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

That is the most adorable little foot I've ever seen. :) So did you do both feet? I would've been proud to get one done! They are sooo TINY! I remember when I used to ask my mom to paint my nails, that was back when she was also my personal hairdresser!

Chelsea said...

I remember the days!!! although it was easier then than trying to do it to Kate now, I used to do it while she was sleeping. I love the color!!!

Tagen and Eric said...

Cute toesies!

Tamara with a "T" said...

OOHHHHH....so cute and pink and girly...you did a great job! That is tough business.