Thursday, August 7, 2008

Where is her book anyway?

This is Addie's little 'trick' she likes to do. She has to stand up on her walker and stick one leg out. She rarely puts both feet on. She just steps up, sticks her leg out, and steps down. Over and over.

When I get her to stand by herself and she realizes that no one is holding her she starts giggling. So funny! She is just starting to take steps toward me all by herself. (Just one or two and then leans toward me.) I can't believe it! She is just too little to be doing this. My other kids were 15 months before they started walking.

Oh and her other bottom tooth has appeared! I love this whole blogging thing. It helps me record things so that when I fill in her baby book I will know the dates of certain milestones. With my other two babies I would write them on my calendar and then go back with the baby book and fill in the dates. I don't know why I didn't just fill them in the book right away! So now instead of filling out the baby book as things happen, I will write them here and then go back and fill in the book. Silly, I know. But for some reason it's hard to go and get out that book!

1 comment:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

She's a little daredevil already walking!