Friday, September 19, 2008

Future vegetarian?

I was telling Ben that hot dogs are made out of pigs and he gave a gross look and said:
"I been eatin' pig?!"

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Hilarious! I can totally hear him!

admin. said...

Thats funny. I remember when we were having a BBQ I asked Ben (my brother) if hot dogs need to be cooked or if you could eat them raw ,because we used to eat them raw when we were little, we would go get one out of the fridge and just eat it. And he said that the butt end of a pig and something else that sounded discussing would not make you very sick. like say raw hamberger would. Yuck you know I hear time and time again what may be in Hotdogs but I still eat them espically Sams clubs. Yum!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I didn't know they were made from pig. Ew. I try not to eat pork if I can help it. I would probably be a vegetarian, but I've decided turkeys and chickens are mean, so I don't mind eating them. I'm still trying to rationalize hamburger, I haven't found any good reason.