Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Confession:

The snowfall on Saturday actually got me excited and I even (yes, I'll admit it) turned on some Christmas music. :) I couldn't resist!

4 comments:

sinika said...

I was very excited to tell the boys as soon as they woke up! I always love the first snowfall! And I've been singing the boys Christmas songs at bedtime for about a month now. I'm always sad when I have to stop in January...

Naoma said...

I was excited too, I LOVE the fall and winter till Jan.1st then I kinda want Spring... Love that you broke out the christmas music!

admin. said...

oh me too! we were singing jingle bells on saturday (before it snowed) and Rick said if it was snowing we could sing that, and so sunday when it was snowing B started singing it and she told rick it snowed now I can sing it. We also got one of those trees that the lights change colors and it plays christmas music, I put it together this morning ( to make sure it worked before the store is out of them) and have been loving the music B will freek when she gets home from school.

Chelsea said...

Ha Ha thats funny, I didn't even think of christmas...I was more thinking of needing to get a snowblower...I know I am a killjoy :)