Every time we go outside, Addie finds every rock or woodchip and has to eat them. At first I was constantly trying to keep them out of her mouth but then I realized all I was telling her was no, no, no all the time so now I just let her eat them and every once in a while, I clear them all out. This time, I thought that she had several good sized rocks in her mouth but it turned out to be just one tiny one.
7 comments:
She's a good little walker. Luke eats everything too, but I'm so paranoid that I just follow him around. It sure gets old. I like how she just spits it out for you.
What a cutie! I love when they are first walking--they look like they've been on a saddle all day!
Oops! Sorry, Lindsay--that was me--I forgot I was logged into my sister's account!
Wow! Check out that pivoting action!
SO cute! My k-bug will do the same thing she will walk around sucking and I'll say spit it out and 4 barbie shoes two little cups and a little bird or two would come out. Sometime I would have her spit twice cause she would keep half of it in there.
Seeing Addie walk and eat rocks was so much fun to watch. I saw a kid shovel a handful of dirt into his mouth and then gave a nasty tasting look as he spit it out. His dad just said: "We'll its the last time he'll do that again." Sometimes experience is the best lesson.
I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute. I have to comment on your blog about Yo gabba gabba...I love it as well. Especially the crazy dancing lady she makes me laugh everytime I see her. Actually, I started watching it because it's my friends cousins who created the show. It keeps my kids so entertained.
Post a Comment