My kids love to play in the snow. And I love it when they play in the snow too.
But you know those days when you just don't want to get out all the snow clothes and you don't want to deal with all the wet stuff afterward? I have figured out the perfect solution:
My kids loved this. They seriously played in it for over an hour. And the snow hardley melted the whole time they played. I was suprised. I just used a bowl and scooped snow from our back porch while they gathered some toys and then we scooted some stools up to the sink. Zero wet clothes. Zero clean up.
You are a genius and I'm totally copying this!!!!!!! I've never thought to put it in the sink. Nathan has a bowl that he keeps in our freezer but it doesn't stay as snow.
And I love the pictures of the kids playing in the snow when it's still snowing! Fun snow hut!
my sister was just telling me about that a few weeks ago! I SO need to do that!!! She told me to also get water and food coloring and hae the kids color the snow. Hey that is ONE yellow snow that would be ok to eat right??? :)
12 comments:
Okay, you are a genius! I love the snow in the sink idea! I am soooo using that!
What a great idea! Now if only we could round up some snow....
What a great idea...I would totally copy that if we still lived in the snow! =)
I'm totally doing the snow in the sink soon too. Maybe if it's too stormy still to go out tomorrow...
I am trying that one out! Great idea.
You are a genius and I'm totally copying this!!!!!!!
I've never thought to put it in the sink. Nathan has a bowl that he keeps in our freezer but it doesn't stay as snow.
And I love the pictures of the kids playing in the snow when it's still snowing! Fun snow hut!
I'm jealous of your genius!!
It's like a light bulb (floating over my head) turned on after I ready this--you are so smart. I will be doing this everyday. You are so smart!!!
Genius. Absolute genius.
You're so smart! I never would have thought of this. Great way to avoid all the wet socks, boots, gloves, etc!
BRILLIANT!!!!!!
my sister was just telling me about that a few weeks ago! I SO need to do that!!! She told me to also get water and food coloring and hae the kids color the snow. Hey that is ONE yellow snow that would be ok to eat right??? :)
Post a Comment