
Elli turned 8 on Saturday.
8! I can't believe she's old enough to be baptized. She had a little movie party with all her friends. She was so excited to watch the movie Bolt with them.


A few days before, she drew her cake design. Here's how it turned out:


On the left is Elli's cousin Kadee. Do they look alike?

Here was Addie during the movie. She looked so uncomfortable stretched out like that but she wouldn't move any other way.
9 comments:
Looks like a fun party! I love that you bought huge packs of candy for the movie. And the picture of Addie watching the movie is darling!
8? really? she is supposed to still be 2 years old!!! she is such a beautiful little girl! I love how she drew a picture of the cake she wanted! you did a GREAT job of copying it!!!
Happy Birthday Addie!!
How fun, glad she enjoyed it! I totally want to see Bolt as well!
Great job on the cake. It looks just like the picture. I can't believe Elli is 8. I swear we were just picking these kids up from Kindergarten yesterday.
Happy Birthday Elli!! She is such a cute girl and it is sweet that she designed her own birthday cake--you did a great job too!
Your kids are so cute! Nice job on the cake.
love the cake too. i'll have to get e to do that for his bday- he would love it!
The cake tuned out exactly like the picture! Great job! It looks like you had your hands full with all those kids. :)
Happy Birtday Elli!
Post a Comment