Ben thought he was soooo funny by putting this on Addie's back. It says "happy". He laughed and laughed at himself for coming up with the idea. I don't even know where he learned to do anything like that. He loved the fact that she had no idea it was there. More little boy laughter.
Of course, all the laughing from Ben made Addie laugh and then that in turn made Ben laugh even harder because she just had no idea.
3 comments:
Ben is such a funny kid!! Did I tell you he got a paper cut last Thursday? He wasn't writing during class so I went to see if he was okay. He showed me his paper cut and the next time I checked on him he was wearing one glove to protect it. Cute!
Ha ha! Yeah, Tammy. He wore that glove for a week until his paper cut healed. (It healed in a day but he still could see something so he had to keep wearing it.) But I didn't know that it was keeping him from writing in class. Hmmm.
The magical glove fixed it so he could write. I thought that was very clever. Reminded me of Michael Jackson but clever just the same!
Post a Comment