Happy Birthday! That girl looks sad. 32 is still a baby in my book!
Haha. That's me trying to look serious.
you crack me up! you look beautiful for 32! you make 32 look young! :) I hope you have a great birthday!!
This is awesome! hahaha. I love it. Happy Birthday!!
For the record I did know that was you :) and now that you say it's a "serious" face I can see it.
Well, blonde and blue eyed '32' shouldn't be so bad...32 is respectable. And for the record--you look 28 :)
Happy Birthday! 30's are SO the new 20's... Love those red lips.
Lindsey, you are gorgeous! And you definitely still look like you are in your 20's! Hope you have a great bday!
Cool picture and no you do not look 32 or even close... I would say 22. And yeah I have to do the math too, glad that I am not the only one!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Birthday! That girl looks sad. 32 is still a baby in my book!
Haha. That's me trying to look serious.
you crack me up! you look beautiful for 32! you make 32 look young! :) I hope you have a great birthday!!
This is awesome! hahaha. I love it. Happy Birthday!!
For the record I did know that was you :) and now that you say it's a "serious" face I can see it.
Well, blonde and blue eyed '32' shouldn't be so bad...32 is respectable. And for the record--you look 28 :)
Happy Birthday! 30's are SO the new 20's... Love those red lips.
Lindsey, you are gorgeous! And you definitely still look like you are in your 20's! Hope you have a great bday!
Cool picture and no you do not look 32 or even close... I would say 22. And yeah I have to do the math too, glad that I am not the only one!!
Post a Comment