Saturday, July 25, 2009

To my brothers Ari and Eric:

Remember when we used to always make these houses? I still like to make them. I made this one with Ben the other day.


Ben made that cool wheel chair all by himself.




Watching a little television by the fire pit that Ben built. The tall gray and yellow thing is a light fixture made by Ben also.


Oh look, Obi Wan is hungry. Hope he can find something in the fridge to munch on.

Young Anakin can choose whichever room he wants. Upstairs room,


or downstairs. The downstairs is a little cooler though.



And finally, you can't forget this room for when nature calls.

3 comments:

Allison Claire said...

This is awesome! You should be an architect. :)

Tammy said...

Wow! Lego's have come a long way since I was a kid. A ceiling fan! A TV! A fireplace! and a toilet!! This is great!!! What a fun project and I'm so happy you took pictures to share!

Kaarina said...

Oh my goodness! You have another talent I never knew about! I am really, really impressed, way to go Lego master!