Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09

Today is my and my husband's 9th anniversary. We were married on 9/9/00. I would love to say that we went to the nines this year. That we stayed at the Nine Hotel for $99.00 a night. And ate at the Ninety Nine Restaurant and had a 9 course meal. Then played a round of golf (9 holes). And then watched the sun set in a hot air balloon 90 feet off the ground.

But, first of all, we are not clever enough to set that all up. Second of all, I don't really like golf. And third of all, our daughter is sick today and so there will be no baby sitter and no night out.

But that's okay. Brian is bringing home some dinner tonight that will taste much better than anything I could ever cook, and that's always a celebration. And then we will probably do something this weekend (but still not something as fancy or creative as above). And who knows, we might even make out for 9 minutes. But probably not, cause who makes out for 9 minutes? Maybe for 4.5 minutes. 4.5 times 2 people equals 9 minutes.

8 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Have you seen that movie: The Nines?

(FYI - If you haven't, don't.)

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

That is awesome! I love the last part, I don't think anyone makes out for nine minutes either. haha

sinika said...

I want to make out for 4.5 minutes with my hubby... Happy Anniversary!

Naoma said...

You crack me up!! Love it, and Happy Anniversary. Enjoy your 4.5 minutes!

lindsey v said...

Cheeseboy (since I know you don't like to be called Abe online) I haven't ever seen that movie, and thanks to you, I probably never will.

Cheeseboy said...

Yeah, it was sooo weird. Although this post reminded me of it, because the entire premise of the show is this guy keeps coming across the number nine and it gets really creepy how nine is everywhere.

It sucked though.

Cassie said...

hee hee, happy anniversary!

Tammy said...

Ok. So I'm a little bit late but I didn't know you'd updated so . . . . I hope you had a very happy Anniversary!