Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I hope he takes on more of my side.

Are you ever worried about what your baby is going to look like before you have him? That he might be less than cute? Well I have a little bit of a reason to have this fear extra strong this time. No lie. This is a real ultrasound of my baby at 3 months along. I am totally not kidding.


I think I might be having an alien baby:


No offense to alien babies. I'm sure they're very cute. I mean, come on, just about everything baby is cute. (Especially baby shoes and baby chimpanzees.) But when aliens get bigger... I don't think they stay so cute. And that's where I worry. He'll probably be picked on growing up about his large diagonal eyes and over sized head. Who knows what color his skin will be!

Oh, my poor little boy/being.

I can only wait and see...

And hope and pray that he is of the human genus.

9 comments:

Knudson Family said...

I used to have dreams of having an alien baby when I was prego. Weird. But, they all turned out fine! :)

sinika said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Unknown said...

congrats on being prego!! when aer you due? I have an ultrasound picture JUST like that one when I was pregnant with my boy. I actually now cherish that crazy ailien looking u/s! :)

congrats again!!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

You make really cute kiddos Linds! You have nothing to worry about. :o)

)en said...

all baby fetuses are aliens, really. then they are expelled and fool us with their cuteness and fool us even more when they get all fat.

haha @ boy/being. at least you love him/it.

Tammy said...

Wow Lindsey! Maybe you should have gone for a 3D ultrasound to verify he's an alien so you could be prepared!

I'm surprised this is your 3 month US. My 3 month US's just had these tiny tiny little things in them and yours looks big!

Nielson said...

I'd say you did alright! He's so cute! Congratulations!

Cheeseboy said...

It's a good thing you don't live in Arizona. I hear they are cracking down on illegal aliens and even the babies are not immune.

Adele said...

Terve takaisin! Hi back! Oh, Mila was looking exactly like that too! I though that I was having an evil alien-baby. Well, now Mila is 4 months and at least she used to be a perfectly normal baby girl... last 2 days I've been thinking that maybe she is still flesh eating little alien in sweet baby-disguise. She bites me while I'm nursing! :D

Your family seem to be very nice, all the best for you guys!