Don't even think that I put her outfits together. She is little miss independent and MUST dress herself lately. She's come up with some interesting combinations.
Long sleeves with shorty shorts. Sometimes your arms are cold when it's hot outside.
She found my lipstick the other day. But THIS is the face she made (below) when she first showed me what she'd done:
It was scary. Crazy lip stick lady was in my face.
The other day we were at the store and Addie and Will were in the shopping cart. Addie was using her 'witch cackle voice' - yeah, picture a witch cackling and that's the voice she was using - she was getting in Will's face saying,
"ERNIE!"
"ERNIE!"
There was a woman standing in the same aisle as us. I was so embarrassed that this stranger was going to think that I named my baby Ernie. Addie stopped for a while and I sighed. But then,
"ERNIE!"
"ERNIE!"
right at Will again. She just went on and on. There was no mistaking it now for this woman. She was going to go home and tell everyone she knew that she heard that someone named their baby Ernie. Sorry if your name is Ernie, but I've never met an Ernie in real life. I've only met an Ernie in make believe life.
Also, she is finally potty-trained. FINALLY! [cue Leonard Cohen's 'Hallelujah'] I'm sure I started at the wrong time and then I started and stopped a few times what with having another baby. I'm definitely not a pro when it comes to potty training. It's been a long year. She's been doing it for about a month now but I'm still shocked when I see her just get up and go to the bathroom. She just did as I have been typing this. I just can't believe it. Whhhewwwwwwww!
4 comments:
The lipstick!! So funny! (She is so very beautiful.)
Wow, She looks a LOT like you, without the lipstick of course.
She is adorable!!! Love the lipstick! And love that you're worried about some stranger thinking you named your baby Ernie :) I happen to know an Ernie and the name doesn't fit him at all!
This post made me giggle! I seriously love the lipstick.
Post a Comment