Will was thinking of going on a helicopter ride but he wasn't sure if he'd enjoy it. We thought, you know what - we're here, we might as well do everything we can do, experience every thing we can experience. So we did it.
Will was not impressed when we dressed him up for the ride though:

But seriously, look at those miniature ear covers. They are so cute and tiny!

We are ready!

And.... liftoff!
(Okay, you got me. This wasn't us actually taking off. How could I get a picture of that if I was in it? This is one that left before us. But I'm sure we looked just like it.)
30 seconds after liftoff:

Will fell asleep. He can be such a baby sometimes.

Look at those cute little cows! (I always think cows are cute from far away. Close up they are very
un-cute and slimy and
nostrily.)

We saw beautiful
oceanscapes.


Come on buddy! You're missing the world!

We saw lots of waterfalls.

I started getting a little motion sick near the end. Lots of swaying in front of waterfalls.
Will woke up right after we landed. We later showed him the pictures and, he didn't come right out and say it, but I think he was
pretty mad that he missed it all.
5 comments:
I assumed since Will was with you that you that this was a family vacation with your other children too but since they didn't go on the helicopter flight I'm now thinking Will must be the lucky one and the rest stayed home???
Looks beautiful!
Looks so beautiful Linds!
I love your words, nostrily is priceless. :o)
I don't care what age you are, I don't know how you could ever fall asleep on a helicopter. I have to say, I am a little jealous about this vacation. You should take me instead of the baby next time. I can slobber.
Lucky Duck! I'm super jealous, too. Glad you had a good time, though. It's beautiful! I thought those cows were bugs on a leaf. Not so cute, either.
I think if it came right down to it, I might not be able to ride in the helicopter... I need some bravery lessons from Baby Will. (Or sleeping peacefully on a loud, wiggly helicopter lessons.)
Post a Comment