Monday, December 6, 2010

Will's trip - Part 2

Will couldn't believe all the sleep time he got on this vacation. He just wanted to leave all his 'work' stuff at home. When he wasn't resting at the hotel,


he was usually lounging on the beach chairs.



He really wanted to go snorkeling but the mask was a tad bit too loose.

He loved to feel the sand between his toes. It keeps looking like he has more toes than he should in this picture but it's the right amount. I counted.





And he also did a little reading to the sound of crashing waves.


8 comments:

Nielson said...

I'll have to try reading with my tongue sticking out sometime--it looks relaxing :)

lindsey v said...

I know. I think he secretly wanted to taste the page.

sinika said...

The one with Will in the glasses looks like a self portrait...

Tammy said...

I love reading about your vacation from Will's perspective!!! Cute photos! And I really did have to count his toes too :)

Cheeseboy said...

That last picture made me laugh. Does he always stick out his tongue when he reads?

Melissa said...

Such cute pics... he looks as though he is very much enjoying his vacation!!

Naoma said...

So so so fun!!! So Jealous though. Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! Love seeing it through Wills eyes... =)

Elisabeth said...

Will is one lucky kiddo. But how could you not take him when he wanted to go?! He's too cute to leave home.